To provide outstanding customer service to our employees and external customers in all areas of human resources including employee relations, labor relations, and risk management.
- Assure fair and equitable treatment to all City employees within the scope of the personnel policies and procedures, insurance coverage, and labor agreements.
- Anticipate, provide and administer human resource services consistent with the changing needs of the organization.
- Ensure City employees are trained in the latest information on a variety of subjects i.e. customer service, communications, safety.
- Ensure the City's compliance with all Federal and State employment and insurance laws.
- Promote safety first in the workplace to provide employees and citizens a safer environment in which to work and live.
|Jillian McCann||Human Resources Coordinator|